Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Just run the SOTAs until the Novakanes come in

Votes: 5 33.3%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the 20x10 stealth BMF Sotas today, they look a lot better than i thought they would. I'm still considering keeping my order for the 20x10 stealh novakanes coming though (who knows when they'll arrive it's been 6 months already).
Sota's

and the novakanes (20x9)

so what do you guys think Novakanes or Sotas? and what do you think of the Sota's? i LOVE the deeper lip, how they stick out, and how much better the x10s fill the tire.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Makes me want to get 20x10 novakanes with that deep lip that you have with your sotas. Don't wanna wait the 6 months though..

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
sotas

·
Registered
784 Posts
I like em both.....but I like the 10s better than 9s for sure

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
52 Posts
They look exactly the same when they are all black.

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Sotas. truck looks good either way though :thumb

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
BMF pissed me right off, i wont be buying another set of from them again. no way. the machined aluminum on my novakanes werent sealed properly and they are oxidzing pretty bad. BMF wont offer any help at all. im not happy.

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BMF pissed me right off, i wont be buying another set of from them again. no way. the machined aluminum on my novakanes werent sealed properly and they are oxidzing pretty bad. BMF wont offer any help at all. im not happy.
had the same problem on my death metal novakanes, had them warranteed and thats why i run stealths.

if you haven't already call bmf and talk to ryan, the wheels are covered for a year.

·
Registered
446 Posts
had the same problem on my death metal novakanes, had them warranteed and thats why i run stealths.

if you haven't already call bmf and talk to ryan, the wheels are covered for a year.
I wonder if they clear the entire wheel after they machine some of the black off. That would be the best way to do it. Is their black finish powdercoat?

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they are not powdercoated they use regular automotive paint, and they clear the entire wheel

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
I still think the use of water borne paint is the cause of the corrosion. If nothing else, clear Anodize the wheels then paint em.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts