Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pics are in my album. Tires have 6-12 months left depending on your driving habbits. No curb rash or damage to wheels. Comes with lugs and locks. No shipping, local pickup or meet only. Cash only. $1000 firm. 817-637-5148.

Edit: Located in the Dallas, Tx area.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump! Someone take these off my hands....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, so maybe I will ship them.

·
Registered
308 Posts
how much to ship them?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No idea, that totally depends on where their being shipped to...where are you located?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Michigan, zips 49267... kinda just curious, not really sure i should spend the money right this minute and i was looking for a machined wheel, that chrome would be alot of up-keep with are winters

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I may be headed to Nashville to pick up some seats in a week or two. I could meet you there. If your seriouse, let me know and we can work something out.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Someone take these off my hands! Will consider trades or trades plus cash.

Audio Equip (no junk of low quality)

Performance Equip

Leather LMM Seats

·
Registered
382 Posts
Are these -18 offset? I've been looking at these. How far do they stick out? Bump for ya.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2-3 Inches maybe. Not sure what the offset is. I can check when I get back to Dallas.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Man I wish I was closer.

·
Registered
239 Posts
i have same wheels, -18 offset was what it came in i believe. dont know if they had any other offset for the 20x10 besides that. Interested to see what these go for, cause im gonna be selling mine soon too.

·
Registered
382 Posts
i have same wheels, -18 offset was what it came in i believe. dont know if they had any other offset for the 20x10 besides that. Interested to see what these go for, cause im gonna be selling mine soon too.
That's what I thought and I've settled on for wheels (unless I find some on the forum cheaper) but everyone is always too far for me lol.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I have seen similar wheel/tire packages on CL and the forum going for 1400-1600 all day, thought $1000 was a fair price. Just can't get them sold though. I have a guy tonight coming to look at them. We will see.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I think its a fair price. Just curious what shipping would be. I hate being in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think its a fair price. Just curious what shipping would be. I hate being in the middle of nowhere.

I will be back in Dallas Friday. I will weigh them and get a few quotes. I may be able to palletize them and have Con Way or Forward Air move them. But you would have to go grab them off their dock.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sold

1 - 19 of 19 Posts