Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needing to find me a set of black and machined 20x12s for this winter so i can pull my 20x12 chrome hostages off. Been looking at several different ones. I like the hostages in black also, but want something kinda different. Love to actually have novakanes in a 20x12 but their not even made........ Any ideas of some sharp 20x12 machined wheels? Ive been all over the net and not coming up with much....

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
why do u want to switch wheels ? for winter

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah for winter. Chrome and salt dont mix well. Plus i like changing the look up. Some deep lipped 20x12s in black and my set of 12" chromes will be sweet. Change the look up whenever i want.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
i hear ya i ordered a set of 20x10 but there going to be year round and i ordered bmf novas

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Mht came out with some not sure what there called though they look cool nobody has them either

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
you realize that a thinner wheel/tire setup is better for winter conditions? If you're going to change you might as well get a thinner/smaller wheel/tire setup, that way it's cheaper and will get you around easier. Just my 0.02

1 - 6 of 6 Posts