Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

22x10 Mazzi Hulks!!!

2K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  maxxin07 
#1 · (Edited)
22x10 mazzi hulks, ZERO scratches, dings, flawless wheels. Wrapped in325/50/22 Toyo's. THERES 5 WHEELS AND TIRES! located in Ohio, may ship at buyers expense. asking 1500. The wheels cost me 525.00 a piece in May AND REMEMBER THERE ARE 5 here.

#3 ·
any pics i might be interested

#9 ·
Be patient man, they will sell. Also, post up some tread pics and details. May take a little longer selling a pure street tire. If your willing to separate you may have a quicker sell. Bum for ya.

#10 ·
What offset and backspaceing maybe a picof them on something showing if they stick out at all would get more interest

#14 ·
That's the lug spacing you posted. If you get time, take your wheel off of the truck, then run something straight like a ruler or stick across the back of your wheel (NOT TIRE) but wheel... then put the end of the ruler in the back of the wheel against the flat area that actually touches your wheel hub on your truck and see how far the distance is. That is the backspacing. Cuz the thing is I"m looking for new wheels and the backspacing will make or break a deal for me.

#21 ·
Is the tire size a 33 or 35, and are they Toyo Proxie's or Open Country's? I'm interested, but tires will make or break it for me. Got a pic of the tire/tread?

#23 ·
thanks nouse, yes they are street tires. They might be gone depending on a measurment by somebody.....but for now still for sale

#24 ·
Damn, if they were Toyo MT's i'd buy these up.
Thank's anyhow guys

#26 ·
damn nice set of wheels!!! id love to take them but unfortunately i just ordered tires for my stock rims and cant swing both at the moment.

GLWS

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.