Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a leveling kit, I have seen people running 12's and claim to have no rub? Can anyone confirm this?

I am ordering American Forces this week and torn between the two sizes. I do not want to lift the truck more than just a leveling kit with UCA's (Previous build was big and annoying lol)

Going for this look

Reactions: malikk

·
Registered
326 Posts
In the same boat. Post pics when you get them

Reactions: Tourglide

·
Registered
554 Posts
I know someone who did 22x12 on a leveled '15, the problem is that he had to go with such a short tire, his truck rides like crap.....but it does look bad @ss!!

Reactions: Jkeene

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
22x10

More tire options, less issues

·
Registered
326 Posts
Really wish I could see the American force in a 22x10! I'm pretty sure the above pictures are a 22x12 -24

·
Registered
582 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire
Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior Vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

American force 22x10's 305/45/22

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts

Not a 15 but 22x12 stock hight.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I will look

·
Registered
582 Posts
this help at all?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Here is mine, 20x12's with cooper stt's. It will rub a little at full lock if i hit a bump but its really not bad at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Depends on what white one your looking at. The top one is 22x10 -24 with 33/12.5/22's. The bottom is the 22x12 -40 with 33/12.5/22's. The bottom one was what made my decision to pick up the 22x12's. Mine showed up today!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
i love the look of that wheel i have a 2015 2500 denali i put bmf r.e.p.r wheels on and lowered the rear 2 inches i may have to just put those up for sale and go the american force and leveled route

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.