Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never been a fan of Dodges, and I have had lots of friends that have had their share of issues. But I have never seen anything like this before.

My friend bought this truck a few months ago and has had it back at the dealership several times, then this happened.

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
Jesus... thats wild.
happens to the best of us.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
I think I would be trading that bad boy in as soon as it was repaired....with that kind of bad streak!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, Id be talking to a lemon law lawyer asap.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yikes, we use mostly dodges at work, the best i've seen is one of our 4500's transfer case grenade going 55mph down the highway.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow that would be scary.

Thank god this thing didnt fail on the highway, that would have been a bad day.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Wow that would be scary.

Thank god this thing didnt fail on the highway, that would have been a bad day.
I wasnt with the guys when it happened but I did see it when it was towed back to the shop. There was a pretty good dent in the floorboard, it got "repaired" by dodge and a couple thousand miles later the tranny started slipping bad. Truck had around 35-40k miles on it.

Otherwise the majority of our dodges have been pretty decent, they definitely arent babied and spend much of their lives towing and on rough dirty/muddy/snowy/icy roads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts