Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Thats fregin Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've seen this befor at a local mom and pop auto parts store here i've never tried it but my dodge cummins buddy runs it in his 12 second drag racer !!!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im thinking about trying a bottle......if its as good as they claim it is well worth the $3.25 a bottle

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bio Diesel

The reason I purchased a Diesel powered vehicle is to be able to eventually run Bio Diesel fuel instead of Arab oil as fuel. There must be some of you out there that are using it today. The link below is a great resource for keeping up with this wonderful alternative fuel!

This is th offical site for http://www.biodiesel.org/news/bulletin/

Alan:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone tried the before mentioned additive? I would like to try bio, just not sure if it is better to use the chemicals or heat the oil first.Yote

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah, how bout it! My truck averages about 15-16

·
Registered
47 Posts
Heck,,,,,I'm gunna try some.

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you believe that load of bull, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would sell you!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just bought an 03 2500 a couple days ago. On the 120 mile drive home going 80mph I got 14 mpg. I went and bought some Lucas and threw it in there and refilled the tank. Yesterday I drove 270 miles and averaged 18.7mpg and that is with about 50 miles of in town driving and 220 miles of freeway driving at 80.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i clicked that link and it was some prank site

·
Registered
10 Posts
just don't know how it can cut those jettas and passats back to 30mpg but my dmax gets 99 mpg on the down side of the mountain 9 going up that averages to something meaningless.:)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thats fregin Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've seen this befor at a local mom and pop auto parts store here i've never tried it but my dodge cummins buddy runs it in his 12 second drag racer !!!!!!
Putting this into your truck will make it a 12 second drag racer !!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts