Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Discount tire I got a killer price over everyone else I tried. So just ordered up those 35's an i'll pick up my 4" lift tomorrow night. PUMPED

I have a set of BFG all terrains that will be available. 265/70-17's with 10K on them and don't even look it. Start lookin

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you....I have a set of 35X12.50X17s sitting in my basement waiting for the body shop to call and say bring em down! I didn't do a lift yet though, because I'm hoping to fit them without one.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well at least you have the leveling kit. I didn't want to run that I rather the lift. I hope they don't look little I figured they would be jsut big enough. After all my readign before doing this lift I thought 35's are all i'll fit. So figured stay cheap and simple with H2's and those tires which are 35's and it seems they migth be little.

Either way I am happy with them and hope they look good. I rather it all be functional and not rubbing from a speedbump haha

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Damn Jim!! So much for not messing with this truck :rof

should look badass with the lift on it though. LMM + Lift = Awesome :D

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea.. pretty pumped to say the least! I like them with the 4". 6" is of course awsome but I think 4" is just perfect for the truck and tire size isnt huge and still hauls some and feels about the same. Just looks like a truck finally not like grandpa's mulch mover w/ garden savers on it like factory haha

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O and if you told me I was going to drill a 5" hole in the bed of my truck when I took it home that day, I probably would have lost a lot of money on that bet! I only love it more and more and glad she's lasting. I have been runnin my stock tune for weeks now just cause. Planing on high mileage for this one so I figure the less HP added the better. Next up is DP and intercool tube

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
I can't see myself ever going to a stack... maybe duals but I don't think I could do a stack. They do look pretty good with the red though :D

Man how can you handle stock? I run it on 5 all the time :rof seems to get the best mileage and it's smooth as butter even when it's cold.

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
I saw a NBS with a 6 inch and 35's and it looked BAD A...and I also feel that a 4 inch is better than a six, so I think it will look great....make sure you post pics, and I'm interested too...which tires did you go with?

·
Supporting Vendor
1,293 Posts
Thanks to Discount tire I got a killer price over everyone else I tried. So just ordered up those 35's an i'll pick up my 4" lift tomorrow night. PUMPED

I have a set of BFG all terrains that will be available. 265/70-17's with 10K on them and don't even look it. Start lookin
Awesome! Can't wait to see it put together. Thank you for your support. :rockin

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They will be here FRIDAY! TOMORROW! Awsome thanks Discount tire for being in OH. Pickin up the lift tomorrow as well so sunday looks like its a work day for me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts