Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pics of this size tire? I just ordered some KO2s in this size and 20x9 Method Grid 309s in satin black with a +18 offset. Tires should be in to discount tire today and wheels at the end of the week. I will get them mounted and balanced and installed next week once I get my truck back from the shop that is swapping the turbo out.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,101 Posts
Anyone have any pics of this size tire? I just ordered some KO2s in this size and 20x9 Method Grid 309s in satin black with a +18 offset. Tires should be in to discount tire today and wheels at the end of the week. I will get them mounted and balanced and installed next week once I get my truck back from the shop that is swapping the turbo out.
That should be a great looking tire/wheel package. Please post up a photo when you get them installed. :grin2:

We appreciate your support.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for price matching! Can’t wait for the new setup. Tires are already in and wheels will be here tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Vendor
1,101 Posts
Thanks for price matching! Can’t wait for the new setup. Tires are already in and wheels will be here tomorrow.

Glad we could be of assistance. Sounds like it's all coming together. You must be super excited, I know I would be. Can't wait to see them mounted up.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure how long I’ll have them though because I just spoke with BFGoodrich and they told me that they are releasing a 37x12.50R20 KO2 in August of this year so I’ll probably try and squeeze those on when they come out.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Here you go sir.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man those look huge on your truck! Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Man those look huge on your truck! Thanks for the pics.

No problem, if you need more I have plenty. They're basically a 36x13 hence why they look bigger than your typical 35x12.50

1 - 8 of 8 Posts