·
Registered
772 Posts
how much does it rub??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do u rub bad? i had a dodge w a leveling kit and 35s really didnt rub but i also never go off road so....just wana get buy for a few months then go a 6" lift

·
Registered
93 Posts
been doing it for years. on 16's i have run 315/75 and 35x12.5 and on 17's i have run 305's and 315/70's. very minor trimming

·
Registered
772 Posts
With the large fender mod, and zip-tied inner fenders mine don't rub at all.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Awesome! im thinking about doing that on my new denali :D

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
that is the look i want. but i dont wana be cutting up the fender or wheel well
My fender wells look stock don't even have to trim the inner fender. It'd all personal preference.. IMO gm should make fender wells big enough to clear a 35" tire and save everyone the headache.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
117 Posts
I leveled my LMM with a 2.5" Readylift kit and installed 285 70 17 tires (almost 33" tires) on the stock 17" alloys. It's a tight fit and I get some minor rubbing on the mudflaps while turning in reverse. I'd have to say that's about as big as you can go on the LMM without any trimming. You may have more luck with the Denali if your wheel wells are bigger like people are posting. Good Luck with whatever you decide.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How do 33s look. I wana run the rockstars 35/12.5/20 if possible toyo mt. What about 2.5 leveling kit w 1 inch body lift and cut the fenders? Or is that getting alittle getto

·
Registered
117 Posts
I love my 33's. They are not huge but definitely look better than the stock 265's. I tow a big camper so I really didn't want to go a whole lot bigger. I wouldn't do a body lift and cut up my wheel wells personally..A little much for my liking. If you are dead set on 35's, I would recommend a 6" suspension lift.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Here's a pic with the 33" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
when i had my05 rami had 35s w a leveling kit and loved it and i think 35s look good on 20s i think with a 6 inch lift i wont be able to fit in the garage anymore

1 - 17 of 17 Posts