Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got some 35x12.50 mud grapplers on 18" HD revolver wheel ZERO miles on tires and wheel they have just been sitting on my project truck and i dont think their gonna fit after all so i need to either sell the set for 2500 or trade for a size smaller mud terrain wheel tire combo would really like to find some 18 or 20" XD monster wheels also the wheels are 8x6.5 lug pattern thanks South Texas

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Wheels

Put up some pics man, and where are you located? These 2 things will help you sell!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
South Texas (Victoria) like its says in the post and everything is brand new so i dont see the need for pics

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Good luck saying anything with out pics.... I wouldn't buy a zippo lighter off the internet without seeing it first luckless 2500 wheels from someone with 54 posts!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guess ive got a few other things to do than make 605 posts.....i can send pics by phone

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
wheels

where are you located??????

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Yeah but for you just to have your posts to be able to sell and then want to make a sell without pictures is fishy

·
Coffee addict
1,831 Posts
Can you post pics?

·
Coffee addict
1,831 Posts
Seems easier to post pics for everybody, than send them to people that request them by mobile. Thats just me...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dude chill out lol i just want to sell my tires i see why you have 650 posts now .....dont you think if I could of posted pics I would have by now?

·
it goes vroom then bang!
608 Posts
easy there fellas take it easy on the new guy we all have our own difficutly with the computers and it is hard to post pics if your only working from a mobile i would like to see some send them to me please 832-493-2427

thanks chance

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
pics, and price?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts