·
Registered
1,590 Posts

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Sure, anything that will help

I have asked but haven't gotten an answer

I will be needing to have my total pic storage increased if I continue to post up that other thread with now over 800 posts. There are a lot of stuff coming down the pike for that truck that I think folks here might enjoy. I already purchased the premium subscription, but I will need a lot of storage.

How can I keep tabs on where it is at the moment?
Hopefully got all the info copied.

Best way to do it, is to upload to a sharing site. that way all you need is a link and it doesn't go against your quota.

Photobucket is nice. If you pay for the upgrade you can upload EXTREMELY high def pics. They will always be there, computer crashes....oh well they are still out there.

·
Premium Member
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Hopefully got all the info copied.

Best way to do it, is to upload to a sharing site. that way all you need is a link and it doesn't go against your quota.

Photobucket is nice. If you pay for the upgrade you can upload EXTREMELY high def pics. They will always be there, computer crashes....oh well they are still out there.
I knew about the photobucket posting thing, thanks for suggesting.

I don't want to do that to the folks here. I just want to keep posting pics here. I mean everything I'm doing is for the benefit of the readership and it shows, 50,000 hits as of this morning.
Heck, I'll even pay for it, no big deal, is that possible. I mean, can I buy like two premium memberships just to double the photo storage I am allowed

Hey, I'm trying to help here!!!!! :)

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
I knew about the photobucket posting thing, thanks for suggesting.

I don't want to do that to the folks here. I just want to keep posting pics here. I mean everything I'm doing is for the benefit of the readership and it shows, 50,000 hits as of this morning.
Heck, I'll even pay for it, no big deal, is that possible. I mean, can I buy like two premium memberships just to double the photo storage I am allowed

Hey, I'm trying to help here!!!!! :)
based off this.

http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/payments.php

100 pics and 50 megs.

I have no view of what you currently are using.

I'll see if the site admin has the ability or will be willing to expand yours.

·
Premium Member
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
61 - 68 of 68 Posts