Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I finaly got time off work to build my exhaust.. this is 4" stainless dairy tube we use at food process facilities all over the US.. got about 6 hours in this set up sorry pics are just links

Zane Carey's Photos | Facebook

this is what I do....:rockin

let me know what ya think any suggestions I know pics are not the best..

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no one wants to open links !!?? :( haha

·
Registered
571 Posts
Looks nice, you should be able to hear it good inside the cab with how low it is!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
It doesnt look like you used flex pipe for your 90 you might have some problems with that. Other then that it looks nice! Good job.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya i looked into some flex pipe it really doesn't move much even under heavy accel. i think the rubber mounts will let it move enough.. we'll see.... and oh ya its plenty loud in the cab but I like it.. only downside is i have to shut it down to hear the fast food speaker .. ha ha

·
Registered
589 Posts
ya i looked into some flex pipe it really doesn't move much even under heavy accel. i think the rubber mounts will let it move enough.. we'll see.... and oh ya its plenty loud in the cab but I like it.. only downside is i have to shut it down to hear the fast food speaker .. ha ha
same here, that or they cant hear me cuz the engine haha

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
lol so do I...its worth it

·
the lawn man
1,450 Posts
dude your a good welder two thumbs up

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys.. and keep that in mind I have an ad for welding services on craigslist and always willing to weld or fabricate.. and exhaust is doin great dries off my rear window when its raining! it soots up cab a little but it looks cool...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts