Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure 4 Wheel Parts used to be better than they are now. I order 4 wheels about 3 weeks ago and had the worst time getting them to communicate with me about the order. I got my mechanic to install them today and 2 of them won't balance, it took me an hour to get anyone on the phone and the insist that I have to return the 2 bad ones before they will ship out new ones! They wouldn't entertain any other option....I asked them to cover overnight if I paid for the 2 new wheels...NOPE!

The last girl hung up on me but granted I was pretty grumpy by then.

These wheels are going back. Be aware!

Simon

·
Registered
41 Posts
4 wheel parts is a bunch of people who want to act like they know what they are doing but really have no idea. Sorry you had to learn the hard way

·
Registered
163 Posts
4 wheel parts ordered the wrong tires for me, then said they wouldnt put them on because my wheels were too wide...:confused: everyone i know that has bought something off them has had something messed up

·
Registered
191 Posts
unfortunate for them they're focused on the quick sale. I've been screwed a couple times by them. Luckily Egde took care of me.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I used to work for them. That job was worse then flipping burgers. Hell I quite there and now drive a truck and fix sewer pipes. Yea 4wp is only as good as the dumbasses they hire and if you call the 800 number they don't care about you, they never have to look you in the face. There owned by a bank so all they care about is there bottom dollar. They can't even give there saleman a raise. Sorry to here about your bad experance with them. They should have had a call tag sent for those two wheels and then sent you new wheels. Shop elsewere

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts