Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got my 40” curved light bar in center bumper done and it is amazing!!! Turned out really well I think and the light is awesome. Bumper sensors relocated and are working great also.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
So any details on how cutting out the bumper went?

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So any details on how cutting out the bumper went?

It was scary at first but just used a die grinder and cut it out. I tagged a deer so I was getting a new bumper painted anyways so did it all before paint

Attachments

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Would of like to go with a rigid but just didn’t have the money for that size of a light bar. Found a Rough Country brand for a great price. Once I get it all wired in and switch in tomorrow morning I will post some pics of her all lite up!!! I am thinking of paint the light white I am thinking this summer.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got her all wires in and switch. Will get some night pics tonight

Attachments

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so first is with just headlights all on and second is just light bar on. Pictures really don’t do the justice that this thing lights up it is amazing!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
760 Posts
Rough Country has some good lighting products and great pricing. I have their 30" black curved mounted behind my grill. Looks good like the install. One thing i did was ran my switch under the plastic part of the center console and ran it up the side to just in front of where the seat belt buckles so i can turn it on and off while keeping my arm rested on the center console. Keeps you from having to reach up by the dash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts