Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't do a whole lot of towing with my truck, but today my brother needed to borrow it to tow his backhoe and I told him no problem. He picked up the truck and went and loaded the backhoe. I told him give me a call when he got on the road.

Backhoe and 35' gooseneck doing 60 mph was running 800* on a slight incline. Those are pretty good egt's in my book. Just wanted to post this bit of info for the 4094vvt.

Total weight is in the area of 20-25K. Ill see if I can snap a picture tomorrow.

Tyler
MPF

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
impressive numbers tyler, sounds like shes running well for you.

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes, I can't complain, just need to get to the track now. There are quite a few people who bash the 4094vvt, but have never run one. I am however seeing more people run them and have yet to see anyone be disappointed.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I am however seeing more people run them and have set to see anyone be disappointed.
thats typically how it goes. glad you have enough sense to get the set up right. sounds like it should go well when you finally do get to the track.

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
just bustin ur balls
i just like seeing stuff like that towed around with pickups
did he say how it is towing ride wise

·
Registered
506 Posts
subscribed wanna see the pic. haha can we trade tyler then when ur done with mine we can trade back

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Tyler, if you ever get a spare moment, I sure would like to see video in action with that turbo whistle that you speak of !!!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Oh man that turbo sound awesome !!!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts