·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which size of exhaust would u be able to hear the turbo more 4 or 5 inch

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
You'll hear it plenty with either. I prefer 5" because of the deeper rumble. You'll honestly hear the turbo as much or more than any deep sound. It'll sound like a vacuum cleaner most of the time lol. But I prefer 5"

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
It's always tough to get big things in little places... but man it's worth it in the end :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
It's always tough to get big things in little places... but man it's worth it in the end :D
:rof I agree. If I were able to get a exhaust id get a 5" for sure.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah its for my truck I was gonna buy a 5 inch with a 6 inch tip if the turbo would be louder but if not I'm just gonna stayh with the 4 inch

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
intake horn mod and plugged resonater plug will do the most, and intake, exhaust wont help as much turbo wise for our trucks just deeper rumble LLY and up get may more benefits with the VVT

·
Registered
9 Posts
5 inch all the way dude! straight pipe even better! sounds so deep and sounds like a fricken man's truck! if i could go bigger i would

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah my friend just got a 5inch system and it sounds sick but its on a lmm lb7 sound way different

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How myexhaust is now all u can really see. Is the tip cuz how its tucked under the truck it actually looks good

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my friend just put 5 inch on his 07 and said it was pretty easy

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i just want my turbo to be louder is all. i love the way my friens truck that put the 5 inch on it sounds choice

1 - 20 of 25 Posts