Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just installed my tie rod sleeves tonight and did a few boosted 4wd launches and holy shit!!! I've had the sleeves for over a year, i bought them for my half ton and figured id buy new rods before i put the sleeves on. Bought moogs and found out they didn't fit. Have had them sitting in the closet and bought the duramax about a month and half ago. Just got around to putting them on tonight and did my first 4wd launch. Holy shit!! I had my bro in law and his daughter with me and i was hopping and going left and right!

I raced his moded forester pushing 365hp and womped him off the line till about 40mph then he caught up and pulled on me. I have had issues though with fuel filter life going from 100 to 0 real quick. When im wide open at able 45mph it will just rev till like 60mph shift hard and pull hard then. I talked to a good diesel mechainic around here and he said he has had numerous lmm's in for the same issue. Says cp3's start to weaken and not supply enough fuel. So im planning to get a lift pump and efi live and show that subie whats up!

Just wanted to see if my angels were fine. Im on stock keys, 41" front fender, truck has 285/55/20. I bought it this way and it has large fender mod done. Can i decrank some and be fine? My angels are just above fine but have held up to a few 4wd launches.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Are you gunna post a pic of your angles?

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

how do those angles look?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.