9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my truck( 05 LLY) scanned and it came back with
P0381-Glow Plug/Heater indicator circuit
P0621- Generator Lamp “L” Control circuit Problem
P0622-Generator Field “F” Control circuit Problem
P0674- Glow plug 4 control circuit
P1094- Fuel rail low wheel idle or fuel cut

I just got the truck in August and all was good no light or anything and today my throttle started sticking for some reason so I scanned it and it came back with all those codes but the light was never on. I seen the codes then drove about and hour and a half and the light came on. Any ideas?

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,561 Posts
When you turn the key forward to start the truck, when the glow plug light and other lights come on in the cluster before cranking the engine, does the check engine light come on? I've been in several trucks (and even bought one) that someone had knocked out the check engine light instead of fixing the problem

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you turn the key forward to start the truck, when the glow plug light and other lights come on in the cluster before cranking the engine, does the check engine light come on? I've been in several trucks (and even bought one) that someone had knocked out the check engine light instead of fixing the problem
Yes it does come on now the CEL is on

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I got those codes cleared and now I got the following

p0118- Coolant temp circuit signal high
p0674- Glow plug 4 Control circuit
p0676- Glow plug 6 Control circuit

So starting it now takes a couple seconds of cranking and my coolant temp gauge doesn't work. Im thinking its my glow plug controller.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts