Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew or if vendors could chime in on a good deal on a 5" turbo back exhaust with dpf delete for a 07.5 LMM? I want just a straight pipe, no cat, no muffler. Is the front pipe 4" then sized up to a 5" or is it all 5" from the turbo? Any help would be great.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Meyerperformance thats his screen name and his shop name best deal hands down I am ordering one today with the quadzilla programmer. Free shipping and the best pricing.

I believe Its 5" from the down pipe back

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i didnt receive a pm

·
Registered
904 Posts
Everything is listed on his website just click on the link in his signature it will give you an idea of how much everything costs and it free shipping on exhaust systems right now.

To give you and idea I paid today $750. for a 5" mbrp with a Quadzilla thats with free shipping and a free egr block off plate. I guess after the 1sr of April prices are going up

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I guess I will be calling on Monday then

·
Registered
904 Posts
When you install the new full exhaust back with the exhaust filter etc, how do you bypass the check engine code?
I will be eliminating the DPF and that's what the Quadzilla programmer is for to shut that system off so you don't get a light.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what programmer will eliminate the dpf codes as well as the egr codes? does the edge evo race?

·
Registered
354 Posts
^Yes, the Evo Race does.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts