Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is going to the bradenton diesel drags in feb.?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh? forsure? cause im only about 30mins from the track

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
I wish I was going down to get out of this shit can weather and see some good racing.

Here's some more info for those who have no clue what is being discussed.

$50,000 Purse Diesel Race

there are a couple local boys from central ohio going down!:D
I'll be cheering for those guys. I think Jeff or Matt could take it. They are both awesome drivers and Jeff really knows how to set a truck up.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
im planning on being there

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
i wish i could make it down there as well!

i am gunning for the one of them to win it! it would be nice to see a ohio boy bring it home. the funny part is matt and jeff are buddies! i wonder if rob or dimitri are coming out east? i think you can only have one charger!

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
i wish i could make it down there as well!

i am gunning for the one of them to win it! it would be nice to see a ohio boy bring it home. the funny part is matt and jeff are buddies! i wonder if rob or dimitri are coming out east? i think you can only have one charger!
Yup. Its Scheid 2.6 rules. Size of turbo doesnt matter as long as its bushed to 2.6.

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Yup. Its Scheid 2.6 rules. Size of turbo doesnt matter as long as its bushed to 2.6.
I think Scheids had to have 1/8" protrusion, but don't quote me on that. Scheids was a while ago and many beers ago:rof

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
here's the 2.6 rule from Scheid's this past year

The vehicle is limited to a 2.6 inducer bore single turbocharger. The compressor wheel must protrude into a 2.6” bore for 1/8”. The inlet will be measured using a 2.65 inch plug the plug must not be able to enter the inducer bore. A stock map width enhancement (MWE) groove is allowed. No MWE groove will be allowed that has a width greater than .200”. All provisions allowing air into the wheel other than via the bore and the MWE groove are prohibited. The vehicle driver will be responsible for making compressor wheel accessible for tech personal to measure bore and be able to inspect compressor wheel.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
An 1/8". That's about a joke. A little custom machine work can make that happen fairly easily I would assume.

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
An 1/8". That's about a joke. A little custom machine work can make that happen fairly easily I would assume.
yep some machine work and they should be good to go. Now if they tech as hardcore as one of the organizations I pull with then if its not exactly an 1/8" or the map groove is off then they'll be booted.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
I hope they are extremely thorough with the money at stake. Is Mark or Matt G. going down?

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
I hope they are extremely thorough with the money at stake. Is Mark or Matt G. going down?
no none of us are going down. I think Mark might have a charger or two in the race though. I was tempted to strip all the pulling stuff off of my truck and let Mark race it down there, but he wasn't up for it.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
update on the races this saturday lets see whos going i am forsure

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I'll be there! Heading down with Dustin in the morning

Autoguide app bitches!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sat. or sunday? and with time ill ride in with yall

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
sat. or sunday? and with time ill ride in with yall
We are gonna meet in Tampa around 930 in the morning I think, and Friday and saturday

Autoguide app bitches!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts