Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ran a 6.4 tonight. I knew he would win, but I wanted to see how close I would be from him. We both did 4 wheel drive launch, and he only had me by one length! I was very impressed with Punisher's big tune, (its pretty much a built trans tune) That's the only way I think I kept up with him. He said he only has a H&S Tuner on it with canned tunes, I believe he had it on the 300hp tune. If he had it on a lower tune I think I could of took him. Anyway I just thought I'd share, the 6.4's are beasts, someday I'll have more fuel, more air and a built trans and I'll run him again lol.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Congrats. I have a 6.4 but haven't tuned it yet I'm excited to see how she runs

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
I got my ass handed to me yesterday by a stock, tune and exhaust only LML, pretty pissed, damn heavy truck.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got my ass handed to me yesterday by a stock, tune and exhaust only LML, pretty pissed, damn heavy truck.
You in the lmm in your sig? Sounds like you need a bigger tune!

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Fuel tank was full and 35's, I'm at 8700 lbs. And my converter is slipping even on my 100 horse tune. Gonna slap a converter in shortly and run it til the tranny goes.

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
fuel tank was full and 35's, i'm at 8700 lbs. And my converter is slipping even on my 100 horse tune. Gonna slap a converter in shortly and run it til the tranny goes.
build it mann!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Just getting by on this one. If it goes I'll build it if not good. I'm putting off the inevitable but that's 5k on my house first.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Any video?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
365 Posts
Those 6.4 turds can be fast be hey at least you drove by him as he stopped to watch his truck throw up

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
sen a 6.4 yesterday on the side of the road getting loaded to a flat bed tow truck, I'm just saying!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts