Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics of my 4-6" Cognito TBD kit. 3.5" block in back Bilstien 5100's

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Looks good, are those 33's?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The install was very straight forward and easy to do just a lot of parts to come off and put back on by yourself! Love the ride and the handling is the if not better than stock no body sway (tested with some high speed corner drifting :). The pitman idler arm support kit included with the lift was well worth it and greatly improved steering feel and "tightness" overall 5 star kit great customer service had an issue (not even really an issue) with Cognito in that they were behind or something on powder coating the parts and being the "child" i am and not being able to wait for "go-fast-parts" I called several times for updates and Nick and his shipping Lady(don't remember her name sorry Andrea maybe?) were awesome and always helpful! First class operation,service and products. Thanks a bunch Nick and Nor-Cal Truck!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep 33x13x18 aprox. (325/60R18) nitto terra grapplers

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahaha is that good or bad!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I want a 4" kit for mine. If you don't mind could you get a measurement from the ground to the bottom of the door?? Trying to decide if I want to pay the same amount as a 6" for a 4" kit.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
The install was very straight forward and easy to do just a lot of parts to come off and put back on by yourself! Love the ride and the handling is the if not better than stock no body sway (tested with some high speed corner drifting :). The pitman idler arm support kit included with the lift was well worth it and greatly improved steering feel and "tightness" overall 5 star kit great customer service had an issue (not even really an issue) with Cognito in that they were behind or something on powder coating the parts and being the "child" i am and not being able to wait for "go-fast-parts" I called several times for updates and Nick and his shipping Lady(don't remember her name sorry Andrea maybe?) were awesome and always helpful! First class operation,service and products. Thanks a bunch Nick and Nor-Cal Truck!
Haha... That is his wife actually! Dre is very helpful and i have talked to her just as much as i have talked to Nick. If no one answers the sales line i will call back and enter he extension number LoL!

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
LOOKS GREAT!!! I like the red and all black. :rockin

Yeap, Andrea is my wife and I know some guys feel like a chick can't get them all the answers she is one that is ontop of her game. Thanks for the coments and glad to see you got everything handled and happy with the purchase.

Thanks again!!:drink

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.