Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was talking to M3killer and he made me love some -6 offset rims. I wanted black XD Hoss but they don't come in -6 and -12 is a little too much IMO. Anyone have any good shots of rims with -6 offset?

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not too many -6mm offset wheels out there really. Many go from 0mm to -12mm. Either way you are less than a quarter inch different either way from the -6mm. I will do some looking to see if I can find anything too. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I have some shots of M3Killers truck lol but none other than that. Tell him to sell you his wheels/tires!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thanks bud.. here's one I took after removing the spare tire and dumping the exhaust which makes the back of my truck look 100000x better IMO

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not too many -6mm offset wheels out there really. Many go from 0mm to -12mm. Either way you are less than a quarter inch different either way from the -6mm. I will do some looking to see if I can find anything too. Good luck.
Thanks man

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks bud.. here's one I took after removing the spare tire and dumping the exhaust which makes the back of my truck look 100000x better IMO
Yeah it does, I just took my spare out for the track. :thumb. oh shit i think i requested you on FB a while ago not to be a creep lol :rof :cookoo[1]:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hahaha yeah, it's all good. and my spare was a freakin 6 lug whats up with that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts