Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a 6" RCD kit on a customers 2007 Dmax. Installed 2 years ago when the truck rolled off of the showroom now @ 120k miles. Owned and driven by a local contractor and used primarily for work during the week. Towing a 28 ft Warrior on the wekends and down to the Baja 500 once a year.
This truck has had all stock steering parts until last week when we replaced the Idler/Pitman arms and installed Cognito supports. Everything else in the truck is stock and still working very well.

Just sharing why we like the RCD kit so much, very hard to beat the quality at any price.
:drink

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
120k in 2 yrs is pretty hardcore...

looking at cognitos parts....they definately have a great R&D team.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i am looking at 6 inck lifts now is rcd that much better than rough country

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Yeah thats some pretty tough love for the truck to put the miles but good that itll hold up with the lift

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hey is there any way you could email me the I st ructions for installing a 6in rcd or send me in the right direction to find them? Just bought a used rcd lift and would like to find the instructions before I install it

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This truck now has 210k on it. Just recently replaced both wheel brearings. Pretty sure he will see the 500k mark with this LBZ some day.

·
So Long Space Cowboy...
914 Posts
rcd has them on their website

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't have anything laying around. It would be best to call them and see if they can email you something.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts