Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time posting so don't know if this is the right location or not but my 2006 lbz 2500hd with the allison, one day made a clunk after getting off the highway and threw a p0757 and p0752 and was stuck in 4th gear since then I have replaced the tcm, internal trans harness, all selonoids, trans go junior shift kit, park neutral safety switch, pressure switch, manifold, fluid and internal filter.. problem was still there so I took it to a trans shop where told me it was electrical probably on the truck side of the harness and didn't charge me anything, next I took it to a shop that specialized in electrical, they went threw the harness and homed everything out and they said theirs probably some debris in the valvebody. So this weekend I took the valve body back out and took it completely apart for a second time and cleaned everything woth brake cleaner.. after reinstalling I'm still having the same issue..anyone have any ideas or a similar issue before?

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Do you have a scanner to check for codes if so which one is popping up and if so clear it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah sorry forgot to add that it's a p0757 amd p0752 they are for selonoids stuck on if you clear then it will befine until you put it in gear then they will come back I jave cleared them multiple times

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sounds like maybe a bent pin in the TCM or the connector. I have run into this more than once and on different makes and models.need to use a magnifying glass to see the pins sometimes. Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts