Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to get a 6 step nerf bar for the truck. I was looking at the N fab, but I wanted something that mounts to the frame. It seems like not mounting to the frame would be flimsy. Thoughts???

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody????

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't find them flimsy at all. Think they are rated for 400+ lbs

·
Registered
155 Posts
Not sure what spot you're talking about in that picture but if it's what I think it is it wouldn't be very strong. Not sure how the N fab mounts but I agree with having one that mounts directly to the frame.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Not sure what spot you're talking about in that picture but if it's what I think it is it wouldn't be very strong. Not sure how the N fab mounts but I agree with having one that mounts directly to the frame.
My stock nerf bar.... The chrome shiney tube that connects to the body mount... Its connected to the frame really. Not the rocker... How isnt it strong?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
155 Posts
Gotcha, thought you were talking about another spot, not your actual mount, yeah, that doesn't look flimsy at all, but that isn't where the N fab goes is it?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Subscribed. I want some that look like the n-fabs but mount to the frame... anyone?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts