Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and myself both have 08 LMM's. Both have built trans, yadda yadda, but the main difference is his truck has manifolds/uppipes, with the 68stg2r and mine has stock manifolds/uppipes, and mark's 3794. Going to get an idea of where these two chargers put most trucks with Mark's tuning. Pretty excited to drive down there and meet everyone. Might have to think of a plan to hide the chubby while I'm in there looking at stuff LOL!:D

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Can't wait to see the results!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
In for results. Been thinking of throwing a twin kit over the 3794 or just slapping that 68 stg2r on there. This should be interesting

·
Registered
436 Posts
That profile pic and your post goes hand and hand. Hahah that made my day!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Sub'd

·
Registered
436 Posts
Are they ever going to get this figured out for the lml? I know it's missing vane tables. Just wondering if they will find a way around it. With the way marks been whipping out new turbos I'm sure he has something brewing up for the lml crowd

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Are they ever going to get this figured out for the lml? I know it's missing vane tables. Just wondering if they will find a way around it. With the way marks been whipping out new turbos I'm sure he has something brewing up for the lml crowd
Yes he is. I think he just posted an lml turbo on his website. When I was at his shop 2 weeks ago he said he had it pretty much figured out.

·
Registered
436 Posts
That guy just does great thing for the dmax community. What will he come up with next?!?! Before I buy another turbo I better call Mark to see what's new coming up

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.