Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to see her this weekend. Was told in no way would my expectations be let down. I'll see though.. my last few were real cherries (B/S!).

96 F250 Turbo Diesel w/Plow

Thoughts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
O he deff is.. I talked w/ him already haha. If all is as I expect that truck has been babied in the driveway and to get groceries haha. I know where he lives now after talking to him and you know its just him and his women sunday chuggin. I want it. I can deff change that.

Nah i'de leave that one. DD so I can mess w/ the duramax more

·
Registered
537 Posts
i dont think plow truck and "babied" go in the same sentance...although he sayss only his driveway...I dont see any rust in the pics, so thats good

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with that it is an impropor sentence but. Old people bruse easy and they don't hit snowbanks hard haha. Yea she is rust free from pictures. I'll be crawlin under it licking it to be sure no paint coving stuff. We'll see I can't get hopes up cause I love those trucks and everything i'ves een lately ends up junk.

·
Registered
537 Posts
i sold my old 02 SD 4x4 with a 7.3 with just over 210k on it for 11k in michigan during the worst part of the recession because it had been a TX truck all its life and thus had NO rust...id look further south if your serious about finding one with no cancer

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ah not that major.. price and availability.. Just a truck for around here. gonna be a beater not a gem and fixer uper...

·
Registered
384 Posts
well i used to have a 96 and let me tell you plow + f250 (independent front suspention)=wore out or dang near i like the 90's powerstrokes but i will never own a plow truck and it has to be f350 so you get the dana 60

just my .02

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
True story. I like your build truck man. Jealous shes a beauty. Thanks though i'll be sure to look at it deeply. Where shoudl i keep my eye on front parts. I'll bes ure to drive it of course and I know those feelings.

·
Registered
384 Posts
well one for sure sighn is when you back up if the tires toe in or out real bad or the tops lean in or out real bad a buddy of mine his toed in in so bad it left black marks when he backed up

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts