·
Registered
130 Posts
maybe a downpipe or exhaust manifold?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinkin a downpipe but I don't want to have to drop the trans to put it on

·
Vendor
3,529 Posts
You don't have to drop the trans for a downpipe, you can loosen the two bolts on the cross-member just before the tail housing and jack the transmission up to give you more room to slide it in and out. I can fit a 4" downpipe in and out with larger 2" up pipes and larger manifolds in the way. RickDLance makes a nice 3" pipe.

I'd look into upgrading the tuning from the Bullydog. Also a modded intake horn Services screamindieselperformance.com

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Is it worth the 350 the downpipe and I wanted to upgrade the bullydog but I dunno what to upgrade 2

·
Registered
119 Posts
Maybe some kind of filtration or lift pump to try to extend the life of the injectors. Ive got a PPE Hot for sale that you could upgrade to.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
The up pipes have been dyno'd by several to give 20-30 hp gains. I don't have any before and after tests on the down pipe yet. I would do the up pipes first. ;)

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Get rid of that junk tuner. Get a PPE standard or Quadzilla

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Upgrade your tuner!

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Definitley upgrade the tuner!! FOR SURE!! PPE or the new Edge Evo tuner. Either will be SOOOOO much better than the bullydog. You'll think you're driving a completley new truck once you get some quality tuning in it.

Let me know if I can help!

-Jesse

·
Registered
809 Posts
Efi Live ??????

·
Registered
249 Posts
^^^Agree^^^

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Save a little bit more and get EFI

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i would get efi live but i like dont understand it i dont mean to sound stupid i dont know like how to do the tunes and stuff

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i was thinkin an edge cts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i was just gonna get mine powdercoated black

1 - 18 of 18 Posts