Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
look cummins boys our V8s can hang with your I6's. HAHA. Good Read!!

·
Save Water, Drink Beer
1,102 Posts
The most I have ever seen on the I6 was 500,000 miles before a rebuild. Cummins eat your heart out. lol

·
Registered
405 Posts
dang thats crazy out of all 4 vehicles at my house they are no where near that number

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Man thats a lot of miles. Sweet though! 750k on the stock LLY mouth piece. :eek:

·
Registered
895 Posts
If my wife sees this I will die with my LMM at just over 17K a year that is like 44 years LOL well I should make 80 so I might not be dead and be able to get me one of them hover cars in 2054 LOL

·
Registered
537 Posts
thats crazy! doesnt even look like it has 100k on it...

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
He really took care of that truck.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Great to see. Love it !!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Man thats a lot of miles. Sweet though! 750k on the stock LLY mouth piece.
LOL, Wow I hope my truck gets half of that even!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Man thats a lot of miles. Sweet though! 750k on the stock LLY mouth piece. :eek:

thats what i was thinking , this guy had to be running hot to , towing all those rv's he did with it ...lol

·
Registered
171 Posts
wow... thats awesome!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Sweet! I'm halfway there.....lol!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Well that is pretty f-ing awesome. Too bad my truck will never see that many miles on an original motor or tranny. Leaving it stock or detuned to 300 hp will help the truck live much longer.

·
Registered
259 Posts
wow... I bought my truck with over 200k miles on it and I thought that was alot of miles. It makes me feel better that a similiar truck made it over 750k miles.

I think the prev owner hotshotted the truck I bought. It has the same 5th wheel setup, bed liner, and the same bull ring anchor points.

Does anyone know kind of fifth wheel attachment this guy had? I have the same pair of frames, but my truck didn't come with the device that attaches to the rail.

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
that is awesome!! this makes me feel a bit better about my 06 having 107k on it :drink

1 - 20 of 34 Posts