Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
we've been thinking about having a meet for everyone to introduce themselves and look at each others trucks. if this saturday works for most of us, we'd like to try it. if everyone that would be interesed in comming can let me know what time youd be able to show, we can try to organize it at a time that works for everyone :drink. we're thinking about doing it at the tractor supply parking lot on rt30 in york. if anyone has a better place in mind, let us know. i just want to meet alot of you guys and see some trucks! :cool: let me know

so far, the list is:

1. myself, Austin
2. xarticzonex A.J.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
feel free to leave your name and user name and ill add you if your comming

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
towmaster you gotta come

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Im just in NY.. Where in PA you meeting?

·
Registered
587 Posts
tractor supply inyork pa off rt 30

·
Registered
587 Posts

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
dang thats prety far:cool:

·
Registered
587 Posts
yeah i know lol i just googled it for some reason i was thinkn it was by gettysburg

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
like i said, we can get a better spot to be in the middle for everyone. i think its closer to you than gettysburg aint it?

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
I'll catch yinz at the next one! I have 2 hockey games this weekend and if I dont play I cant participate in the playoffs. Take some pics!!

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok, i kinda figured this would happen lol. this weekend is a little late notice to organize something. if we move it to next weekend, saturday march 20, would you guys be able to come? we can make it somewhere towards the middle of the state so its equally close to everyone. i want you guys to come, all of you, so ill do what i can to make it work for ya :drink. give me your opinions

·
Registered
60 Posts
i run a car hauler for a living and i run out to manheim and have noticed that its not far from rt 30. where the hell is york though??

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
manheim isnt far at all. york is about 15 mins south of harrisburg down I83

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
I live about 4 hours away from York....if it was in State College, Pittsburgh, or some place like that, I'd be in.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
I wouldnt be able to make it until the end of May or June.

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts