Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys figured out what i would be a fair price for the kit after all yalls comments and talking to CST Suspension i am going to sell it for $3000 to the first one who wants a great deal on a practilly brand new lift that is over $7000 dollars with all the upgrades inludinf full front 9-11 inch kit adjustable a arms dual shock hoops 2 inch keys chrome drop down torsion brackets and subframe connectors and deaver 10 inch rear sprin packs. If interested i will take $3000 for all of it my number is 336-451-7435

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
heck man ill give you 1000 right now lol.

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
you want to go bigger? you making a monster truck?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Damn, Bigger is hard to do, isnt it? I'll give you $1500 for it right now.

I'm not sure, maybe $3000-$4000? Maybe more?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
sounds like a good price for it

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
id be interested but its a little bigger than i wana go so free bump for ya and deff edit the first post and add pics

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are the pics fox shox not included will use them on new lift also forgot that i had the cst torsion drop brackets chromed and the rear supports that run from drop down cage to trans crossmember.

·
Registered
818 Posts
sick dude, they was one up in alberta earlier this year for $6000 which included the wheels and tires, I think they were 20's wraped with 40 inch open country m/t, so that says to me about $3000 for the lift is pretty fair

·
Registered
97 Posts
wish i had money id take this kit... best lift kit on the mark IMO fuck knuckle lifts lol

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
wish this was around in the springGrrRRrr beauty lift man!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts