Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013 GMC Sierra 3500HD
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Tried searching through the threads but couldn't quite find the answer. I have a 2013 GMC Sierra 3500HD that I installed a DPF Delete exhaust and tuned with EFI live from REDACTED. No errors during the tuning, but tried to start it and it cranked but doesn't start. I am getting a P2294 error: fuel pressure regulator 2 control circuit. I followed the install instructions but saw on another post that the wires in the ECM plug being installed incorrectly is 99% of the problem... so should I try and switch them?

·
Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
2,879 Posts
I redacted your post to remove the name of your tuner. Please do not post shop names. The EPA has enough targets already.

Also, discussing the how-to's and where-to's for deleting is against forum rules. Please message forum staff or see the updated forum rules for more information. I have to close this thread.

For help with your tuning issue, you'll be best served by calling your tuner and asking them what they suggest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.