Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a charity dyno day yesterday had the highest fuel only numbers by a couple hundred hp and 3rd overall. Three pulls 947 934 and 959 tq was 168x

Sure wish the track was still open

·
Banned
477 Posts
Thats awesome Nate! Im hoping to break my old numbers with this new motor. Ill be down in AZ for the Desert Diesel Nats if all goes well.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,690 Posts
Thats awesome Nate! Im hoping to break my old numbers with this new motor. Ill be down in AZ for the Desert Diesel Nats if all goes well.
Make sure you post up when you'll be in AZ.... I'd like to meet up and see the truck.

·
Banned
477 Posts
Nate is in the 10s for sure. Just need to get the power down to the track. Its pretty hard with our trucks because they arent straight up race rigs. We drive them daily so we mostly have stock suspensions (besides traction bars, tie rods and a centerlink). I have never ran slicks but if i did my 11.0 would have been a 10.8 easy. Nates truck is bad to the bone!

TDF ill be down there for the NHRDA Desert Diesel Nats in March

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Newly, I was going to call you the other day but I don't have your number anymore

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All I want out of it is a 10 it is still my dd that got taken way to far. Hard not to enjoy lighting the tires on the highway on the way to work

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Congrats Nate.
Glad to hear its running good for ya!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
holy crap dems some big numbers!

·
Banned
477 Posts
Nate give me a buzz 970-769-1679

Yea big difference between a true street truck and a race truck that can be driven 2 miles down the street. A true street truck gets driven 50-100mi a week, can drive to a event, has AC, seats, sterio, cup holders etc.

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys!!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
man thats what im talkn bout.hay newly hows ur dad i worked with him in winnemmucca nv on the ruby.and im going to come down to pueblo when i get home .ill look you up delong 1.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Newly im sure you will have NO problems breaking your old numbers! I saw one off the chargers that will be on your truck for next yearHuh?!Huh?!Huh?!Huh?!Huh?!Huh?!Huh?!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Newly have you been working on any U.D.P twin kits? Im thinking about adding a new spinny thing over the winter:D

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
nice job nate!!!!! :drink

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Sweet

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Banned
477 Posts
man thats what im talkn bout.hay newly hows ur dad i worked with him in winnemmucca nv on the ruby.and im going to come down to pueblo when i get home .ill look you up delong 1.
My Dad is out in Cali inspecting on some jobs, he is doing good. I know he will be out there for awhile. He just signed another service contract for a year.

Newly im sure you will have NO problems breaking your old numbers! I saw one off the chargers that will be on your truck for next yearHuh?!Huh?!Huh?!Huh?!Huh?!Huh?!Huh?!
I was going to run a s500 but i might change it up a bit. Im not sure. I kinda having fun giving these twin and tripple trucks problems with my lil single charger truck. I will have a bigger cam, bigger pistons, bigger nozzles and bigger stages of nitrous LOL looking for mid to low 10s in March.
Newly have you been working on any U.D.P twin kits? Im thinking about adding a new spinny thing over the winter:D
Im not a vendor and cant talk parts of prices. Im sorry man.

Thanks guys!!
Good talking to you Nate! Thanks for the call and ill talk to you tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts