Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have the same thing in my 21 truck. I thought it was installed from my dealer as to make my 3rd brake light pluse like three times when I hit the brakes. Dealership put that on all there vehicles they sell the said. Offered to take it off. But I told them if that's the only thing your up charging me for and not the list of other things other dealership do. Keep it on there. I bought my truck in Minnesota..

Now I am very interested, if it's something else.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Surfdog - Good call. I tested mine and unplugged the ground T-Tap and sure enough the 3rd brake light goes on solid. Plug it back in, and it pulses before going solid. Mine was built in Michigan (I believe all HDs are) and put on a train to Florida where I got it.
Yeah all HD'S are built in Flint Michigan. I bought my truck in Minnesota and drove it back to Florida. I live in Jacksonville area. Great you tested it. I didn't test mine at all thought that's what it was. I added some light mods from boost auto. And saw that down there. My truck is a LTZ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts