Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 3 very good condition LBZ Injectors and 1 brand new one for sale. I realize that it's an odd number of injectors to sell but they've just been sitting in my desk at work and I don't have any use for them. The 3 used ones are in very good shape, i was told they were pulled from a vehicle with around 40k miles and other than that have only been ran on the CRIN3 injector test bench here at Bosch a few times. All 3 of them are within Bosch test specs and I have attached a picture of the flow data for the set. I can send the data electronically as well for anyone who wants to take a closer look. The new injector was a master, so only ever ran on the test bench to ensure proper functioning and calibration. I am asking $215 OBO each. Call/Text 260-609-6335 for more information or any questions/concerns.

Thanks!
Dallas

Attachments

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
593 Posts
Dam good price on those. Glws, never know I may snatch these up lol

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump $225 OBO each

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump $215 OBO Each

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have a fourth injector for sale as well now, this one is brand new. Still $215 OBO each

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.