Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to give a HUGE thanks for ROB and his crew (Monte, and Dustin) at ATP. I had some questions on my EFI Install and DSP5 Switch. The guys were great and very helpfull. I can't wait till i get robs tunes emailed back. Thanks for the great customer service you guys are all awesome.:thumb:thumb :drink

·
Registered
772 Posts
Youll be very happy :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
who is Rob I am a new in the world of efi live I will receive it before friday this week with the dsp5 switch but my knowledge is very low in efilive!

·
Registered
897 Posts
IdahoRob of ATPtrucks.com. IMO the best Duramax Tuner in the business!

·
Registered
67 Posts
thanks I will send him an email!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I wanted to give a HUGE thanks for ROB and his crew (Monte, and Dustin) at ATP. I had some questions on my EFI Install and DSP5 Switch. The guys were great and very helpfull. I can't wait till i get robs tunes emailed back. Thanks for the great customer service you guys are all awesome.:thumb:thumb :drink
I agree they are very helpful and have awesome customer service! I've called Dustin a few times this week and he has been very helpful and patient! I should get me dsp5 switch and tunes either today or tomorrow and I cant wait!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
They'll definitely do all they can to help you out. Very respectable guys working there. They'll for sure continue to keep getting my business whenever the need arises

1 - 10 of 10 Posts