Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. how's it doing. new to the forum, and ive learned so much about my truck already. i have a 2011 Duramax with a few mods and i have tons of questions about doing even more. everyone seems so knowledgeable with d-maxes so i hope i can pass it on as well!

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
Just never ask how do make the truck black smoke lol

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
No it's possible but not a smart choice

Reactions: calebwilson7210

·
Registered
361 Posts
welcome post up a pic of the new truck. dirtymax6384 is right no smoke, except smoking Dodges and Fords. :gearjamin:gearjamin

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No it's possible but not a smart choice
ahh. i see. im barely getting into the tuning part. i barely got a tune on it, and all the bypasses for my deletes, if i flash another tune would the bypasses get erased? i have a DPF delete but i wanna retune it, but im scared that the bypasses with be erased

·
Registered
397 Posts
ahh. i see. im barely getting into the tuning part. i barely got a tune on it, and all the bypasses for my deletes, if i flash another tune would the bypasses get erased? i have a DPF delete but i wanna retune it, but im scared that the bypasses with be erased
Should just have to make sure the new tune is written to have all the bypasses you want.

Also :welcome

·
Registered
16,268 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Welcome! :thumb

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Welcome brotha, you have picked a great truck. There's more to read on here than you could ever imagine:thumb

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome
Watch out doing stuff to your truck is an up-session. Also sliver gorilla is right just between Flyin6 and JWC build threads you can be at your computer for hours. :popcorn

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
welcome friend

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow. didnt expect so many replys! nice to meet everyone!

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Let's see it.

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
Welcome
Watch out doing stuff to your truck is an up-session. Also sliver gorilla is right just between Flyin6 and JWC build threads you can be at your computer for hours. :popcorn
Your definately right about Jeffs thread!! Ha

Welcome OP!!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.