Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Here is the latest news:

Estimated ship dates for the VIVID now called VIVID PAQ is 8/31. Currently we are finalizing alpha testing on the product as well as getting the user’s manual and box graphic's this week or next.

The AVID now called the VIVID LINQ has no release data at the moment. I would assume it would be released shortly after provided we don't have issues related to different Android products/phones.

Scott

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The long awaited Superchips VIVID PAQ for GM applications is now shipping! Check with you dealer of choice for delivery dates and pricing details.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm guessing that the vivid LINQ hasn't been released yet, I would certainly be interested in going this route. As I already have an adroid phone. Any up to date info would be great thanks Scott.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
We are currently testing the VIVID LINQ and VIVID app. on several Android phones and tablets for compatibility purposes. I believe that after those tests are completed that it will be released for consumer use.

Unfortunately I do not have any release dates to offer at this time but I will be sure to update everyone once I receive more info.

Scott

·
Registered
678 Posts
how about iPhone ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
We are looking into the Apple products but as of right now the product will only be available for products with the Android 2.2 OS and up.

Scott

21 - 26 of 26 Posts