Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Truck seat covers are up to 76% off right now on eBay. Click here for Black! Tan! Multi-coloured! even Camo!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys recently got my self a 07 Lbz Classic... didnt come with the owner manual and my friend let me in his warm garage tonight to start looking at the truck..

I have look everywhere and cant seem to find a owner manual online.. just for the NBS ....

There is a couple of thing on my list tonight but one i really want to fix

-rear Center console not working
-only one passenger speaker working.
- check every fluid

No worry i already did oil change, fuel filter change, tranny flush and the blower motor resistor, hell the tranny was missing alot.... :S ( stupid leaking lines lol )

Heard there is an amp under the console but could it be a fuse? without having a manual its kinda hard to know where the amp is located and where are the fuses :(

Anyways trucks runs very well hopefully i dont find any bad news tonight! :gearjamin

·
Registered
24 Posts
You can download a PDF of the manual here: Chevrolet Silverado Owners Manuals - JustGiveMeTheDamnManual.com

Hey guys recently got my self a 07 Lbz Classic... didnt come with the owner manual and my friend let me in his warm garage tonight to start looking at the truck..

I have look everywhere and cant seem to find a owner manual online.. just for the NBS ....

There is a couple of thing on my list tonight but one i really want to fix

-rear Center console not working
-only one passenger speaker working.
- check every fluid

No worry i already did oil change, fuel filter change, tranny flush and the blower motor resistor, hell the tranny was missing alot.... :S ( stupid leaking lines lol )

Heard there is an amp under the console but could it be a fuse? without having a manual its kinda hard to know where the amp is located and where are the fuses :(

Anyways trucks runs very well hopefully i dont find any bad news tonight! :gearjamin

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
You mean a drain and fill on the Allison right? Don't flush an Allison.

Check all of your fuses. If there is one blown, replace it until you download the manual for a guide.

You likely have a bad speaker in the rear. I would go ahead and at least swap out the rear pair. Anything is better than the OEM speakers, so you won't have to spend a lot of money.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok so mine must have wiring issues. i will need to check into that or they are blown....... my ol 350 speakers still works and its a 96 lol X)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.