Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I just got my 07 3500 Quad Cab dually last night and I would really like some running boards with some built in lighting if they are available.

If not I also need suggestions and pictures of what will look good (white truck) I briefly looked through the dealer catalog, but nothing caught me eye. I will try to find an online version and have another look

I want to order something ASAP due to not wanting people rubbing and sliding all over my new leather lol

thanks a ton guys!
-Ryan

I also need some nice molded mud flaps. the rear fenders get filthy!

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
did you want fiberglass boards or diamond plated boards?i had some stainless steel boards on a 97 chevy and they look awesome but were some what exspensive.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really have no idea lol

I was looking through my keystone catalog last night and the only ones I really even care to look into more are the ones by westin. But their website sucks and I also dont know how the wheel to wheel setups look.

I will be hauling a 5th wheel 44' race car trailer, so there really isnt a huge need to get into the bed once I trake that plunge too!

I'm looking for my new diesel power mag to go through those ads a bit more, perhaps I can find something in their

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
if you want a rugged truck look put some diamond plated or stainless steel boards on and if you want more of the street look put some fiberglass boards on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts