Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been playing the remove and replace game on my LMM. My cruise control isn't working and I'm throwing a brake switch code, I just installed a new brake switch, same thing. Everytime I turn left the bad light freaks out, I replaced both front hubs that helped for about two weeks now it's back. Any help?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
90 Posts
If it comes on when you turn, it's more than likely a Steering Angle Sensor problem. My LMM has the same problem. I've just been procrastinating the install. Is the message saying Service Stabilitrak?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I don't think I have stabilitrack it's just the abs light on the speedo side

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only when I turn left or hit a hard bump. Also when I'm cruising down the highway

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
My LML is doing the same thing. Its showing service trailer brake message in the DIC and the cruise is not working. It starting doing this after I installed all my mods. Got Kory to check everything and found out everything was good on his end so I'm guessing this is my problem also. The brake switch you referenced can you tell me where its located, and where i can get a replacement?? Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's right on the brake pedal. You can get one from the dealer they're like $30. Mine wasn't the brake switch it's something else.

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·