Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents, :help I have an 05 2300hd and I'm looking for a few things to make the truck look a little better. I would like to get the crome covers for the mirors the snap on ones not the cheep stick on ones. I also would like the door handles I have a light gray paint so... gray background and crome handels for all 4 doors... Oh and if possible, I would like to install the back up sensors on the bumper does any one know where I can get this allso??? and is it plug and play so I dont have to do some major wiring... I have 35 with a 6" lift and the wife cant see behind her so she would like something like that if possible! If you have any websites or places to go in AZ with a reasonal price for all of it I sure would appreciate it!!! :help

Thank you for your time!!!! :D

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Check the sponsors and ask around they should be able to hook you up with a decent price. The stuff you are asking for is pretty common and should be easy to find.

I know if you are looking for factory door handles to match the paint your gonna have to go to the dealer and ask for escalade or color match handles. I have a crew cab and mine where around $300 for all five. There super easy to install as well. :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
if you have oem wheels you might want to consider after martket wheels,there is nothing quite like a set of wheels to set a truck apart. http://www.aewheel.com/wheels.cfm?id=2 just my two cents

1 - 3 of 3 Posts