·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
Ok product review of the car shampoo and wash mitt

I have a bad problem with dust and very hard water in my area, I was pleasantly surprised with how nice both of these products are, the mitt was able to hold enough soapy water for about a 1/4 of my truck and left zero wash scratches, which is a bonus!

The soap was also a very nice product for it sudded alot and took very little to wash my entire truck, and the best part was I had no water spots left on my truck even though I did not dry it! That's impressive I must say! Both products come highly recommend from me and I will be buying more!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
OK shine freaks, here's our first Daily Special update on the new site! It's a little different than before, now there is no dedicated page specifically for the Daily Special.

The new site just changes the price on the specific product page, so that's where you'll see the special price reflected.

However, on the homepage, all the way at the bottom, there is a box that displays whichever product is on special that day, and will also show up under the SPECIALS tab now.

It's still a work in progress, so if anyone has any input, I'd love to hear it!

Super VRT today!

Adam's Daily Special

21 - 37 of 37 Posts