Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi everyone, glad to be on board here!

Just a quick little intro for some info about our small company:

My passion for detailing spans a lifetime. At nine-years-old I opened my first business, Adam's Bicycle Repair & Cleaning, out of a tool shed in my family's backyard. Years later, a neighbor offered me $5 to wash his vehicle. I agreed and Adam's Auto Detailing was born. The business grew rapidly during my high school years and I employed college students to detail cars while I was in class. I later expanded Adam's Auto Detailing into the Los Angeles area and began specializing in luxury vehicles and premium car care.

I was always looking for ways to improve the detailing process, from efficiency to achieving the deepest and richest shine possible. I started mixing polishes and waxes. I needed something that was easy to apply and remove; something that didn't turn plastic and rubber a chalky white. Most important, I wanted a formula that out-glossed anything on the market.

Today, Adam's Premium Car Care signature product line includes car wax, sealants, dressings, cleaners, and polishes – all guaranteed to outshine and outlast any product you've used on your vehicle. My products are not mass-produced and each is carefully formulated with special blends of high-quality polymers, acrylics, and waxes. We constantly reevaluate and test our blends to ensure that we are offering you the most technologically advanced and safe products available. We at Adam's Premium Car Care Products always prefer quality over quantity.

My personal guarantee is this: If you are not exceptionally satisfied with any Adam's Premium Car Care product, I will refund your money, plus 10%. I will also replace the item with a like product of your choice.

-Adam Pitale
Founder and Chief Detailer

As out way of saying THANK YOU to everyone here on the forum, we offer a discount code for all forum members. Use the code DMAX when you shop to save yourself 10% off!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a quick bit about myself:

I've been with Adam's for a year and a half, officially. Two years prior to that, I worked at shows on the weekends, and handled some of our sponsored forums as a part time gig. I've been a customer since 2008, so I'm intimately familiar with the in's and out's of all of our products.

I work from home in rural Northeast Indiana, hanging on all of our forums, answering tech emails, phone calls, etc. I have a nice little shop where I detail cars and test products to keep my skills sharp. I travel to a few shows a year as well when my family schedule allows.

I have a wife and 2 kids, a 3 year old daughter and a 6 month old son. HUGE car guy, have been since I was very young. If it's loud, fast, or shiny, I dig it!

I was always into keeping my vehicles clean, but I got into serious detailing back when I had my 04 GTO. That was the beginning of an obsessive addiction that has ultimately turned into a great career!

That's my story, in a nutshell. Again, happy to be here, and if anyone has any product questions or needs any help with anything Adams, let me know. I'm your man!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Always nice to have new vendors

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Welcome.... This is the code I've been waiting for to try your products. I've heard nothing but good so I'm sure my high standards will be met.

Thanks for the promo code

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum! Always nice to have new vendors
WHOA! We're neighbors my man. I live on 700S.

Welcome.... This is the code I've been waiting for to try your products. I've heard nothing but good so I'm sure my high standards will be met.

Thanks for the promo code

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I've just sweetened the deal a bit also. Set the DMAX code for 15% OFF through the end of July!!

:drink

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nick, Going through the website I did a search for 'Fiberglass' and nothing comes up. Have a 38' 5th wheel toybox RV (see avatar) that is in need of a gentle polish (just recently lost it's shine) and waxing. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nick, Going through the website I did a search for 'Fiberglass' and nothing comes up. Have a 38' 5th wheel toybox RV (see avatar) that is in need of a gentle polish (just recently lost it's shine) and waxing. Any suggestions?
Do you have a machine polisher in your arsenal, or are you working by hand?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Any leather conditioners?

·
Registered
18,460 Posts
What should i use for chrome rims.?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Machine.

·
Premium Member
10,023 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
18,460 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
My wife has been mentioning that her leather seats are starting to dry out, so I just ordered the leather care kit. I will let everyone know how it is!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Still looking for an answer Nick! Machine Buff and Wax a fiberglass trailer. What to use? Trailer (in Avatar) is just starting to loose it's shine.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To brighten things up and remove any oxidation on the trailer, our Paint Correcting and Finishing Combo is the ticket.

Depending on the machine you have, you can either source a cutting and finishing pad, or if you have a machine with a 6" backing plate, grab our Foam Pads.

For protection, the longest lasting stuff we have is the Liquid Paint Sealant. You can apply it with a machine as well with any soft pad, or this one.

All 3. Thanks
Clean:

Deep Wheel Cleaner | Brake Dust Remover | Color Change Wheel Cleaner

Polish:

Metal Polishers | Best Metal Polish | Auto Detail Products

Protect:

Car Sealant | Paint Protection | Car Detailing Supplies

:drink

1 - 18 of 18 Posts