Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals!

So as the title states I snapped yet another bloody crank.... 2009 lmm stock motor but built trans danville stage2R lift pump and tuned by Danville. Long story short I have done a built motor with a brand new LML crankSDP s480 batmowheel 45 over and dual fuelers, balanced rotating assembly with carrlio rods yad had had ,stock crank with stock rods and wisblow pistons and a stock motor . Now my question is I am planning on keeping the current power level I have in the truck I just want a bloody motor that want break a crank again. I have my Carrilo rods and Mahle pistons and socal balancer and socal flex plate. I just want to do a billet crank or forged crank whatever I want a reliable motor for like 450 or 550 hp the wife drives it's more then I do and she doesn't beat on it. I just want something that won't bloody break. Is anyone running billet or forged crank for a daily and everything I find on cranks is kinda confusing and scary and the 5k us mark kinda hurts the pocket book but if it needs to be done I will do it. I just don't wanna do another motor again and have it let go on the wife again. I will just set the damn thing on fire! Can any one give me some advice or guidance as to which crank I should do. Sorry my post is kinda all over the place just highly annoyed and stressed about this!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts