Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be a nice upgrade to my Snow stage 3mpg/max system.

Found a 0-200 psi gauge. Got it all installed and started the truck. NO pSI?!?!

Had a clogged filter on the tank. Exactly why I wanted the gauge, to let me know if the filters were clogged or exactly when the tank is empty.

Easy diy mod: t'eed the line right at the mpg nozzle, and plumbed it in from there:drink

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Hey you know we like pictures and links :neener

i was waiting to get back to you on it and how it turned out... my bad memory can you throw me which gauge you used again ? thanks !

·
Registered
225 Posts
hey stepchild, you a repo man or something? there's alot of stuff goin on in ur truck... only truck i've seen like that is a local repo guys truck... we're tight :D lol

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
look on here youll find a picture where hes HAULING one BFTT(big Friggin Travel Trailer) he hauls alot with his rig !

BTW i see you got the 4 pod in, how do those mount? selling your 2 gauge :D

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey stepchild, you a repo man or something? there's alot of stuff goin on in ur truck... only truck i've seen like that is a local repo guys truck... we're tight :D lol
trprowen's got it right, althoug I always thought repo man would be a good gig.

look on here youll find a picture where hes HAULING one BFTT(big Friggin Travel Trailer) he hauls alot with his rig !

BTW i see you got the 4 pod in, how do those mount? selling your 2 gauge :D
heres a couple of that one for ya! That thing was LARGE! Yea, thats what she said.:rof

I think the 2 pod is going in the van. Got to test fit it first, but if it doesnt work I'll let you know

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i dont want a TT that big just a 5er ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts