Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sir/Ma'am,
I leased a 2021 GM 1500 crew with 3.0 and 5'8" bed and four wheel drive in DEC of 2020. Powertrain is great! But besides wishing I would have went with a 6.5 foot bed I find the truck has way too soft a rear suspension. The body rolls excessively in corners and squats quite a bit with a load of mulch. Since it is a lease I must remove any suspension upgrades before turning it in per the dealer. Any thoughts on how a Road Master Active Suspension kit might work on this thing or any other recommendations from those that haul or tow with these half tons? Thanks so much in advance for your precious time and wisdom!
Rich

·
Registered
57 Posts
Helwig HD adjustable sway bar. They work…….

·
Registered
2021 Denali HD Fabtech Lift and 37s
429 Posts
I turned my 1500 lease in with a front/rear leveling kit along with an airbag setup with onboard compressor. I didn't have to take any of that off. I was told "if it adds value" you can leave it on. Might want to double check with the dealer on having to remove any upgraded parts.

·
Registered
2021 Denali HD Fabtech Lift and 37s
429 Posts
Turn it in to a different dealer haha. Kidding aside that is a bummer they told you that you have to take everything off if you upgrade it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts