Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
With all the darned ads, this site has basically become unstable even with high-speed INet service. It has become very difficult to use.

LHN...We ARE the Joneses
Most likely it's more to do with your Browser than it is the Forum.

And then your Firewall...is a distant 2nd.

I never see an ad.
My speeds are generally 15-20Mbps

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Well, 鈥 I do not have the issues with any of the other three forums I use. But, ... if all the trash ads and jumping around and unsolicited ads opening to delay the site is O.K. with others, I'll just keep avoiding this site. Bye!

Registered
Well, 鈥 I do not have the issues with any of the other three forums I use. But, ... if all the trash ads and jumping around and unsolicited ads opening to delay the site is O.K. with others, I'll just keep avoiding this site. Bye!
LMAO I can assure you no one will beg you to stay. Bye Felicia

LHN...We ARE the Joneses
Well, 鈥 I do not have the issues with any of the other three forums I use.
Different levels of data here (bigger) to source from, feeding their adware beasts thirst.

But, ... if all the trash ads and jumping around and unsolicited ads opening to delay the site is O.K. with others, I'll just keep avoiding this site. Bye!
:rofl
It's okay, you can tell us. What's your game, what ya sportin'? What'd ya bring?

Do you think you are the only one who has started a thread on the DF that's the exact same subject/complaint as yours? ;angel

Registered
With all the darned ads, this site has basically become unstable even with high-speed INet service. It has become very difficult to use.

Len
What you see may rely in part on the device you are using, such as iPad, phone, laptop, desktop, etc. Please tell us what you use to view the website.

And when you say it becomes unstable, I don't think I understand what you mean by that. Could you tell us more?

LHN...We ARE the Joneses
Unstable...usually means the browser freezes up/stalls.
Just guessing

Registered
You know you have all these guys on here that know what they are doing that want to help you. They are trying to tell you what is happening and why, let then help you, they are not trying to scare you away.

Registered

Registered
Ads? What ads lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Registered
Try switching to "Classic View". This worked for me.

Registered
Sounds like you've got some serious malware, bro...not the forum's fault.

Premium Member
LOL!! Felicia!! My son says that to folks all the time! Im thinking browser as well, and I use a Ad Blocker as well.

Premium Member
The issues could also be related to which browser and search engine is in use, the use of ad blocking software and whether or not anti-virus software is being employed by the user.

Hard to go wrong with FF and DDG along with the other software products mentioned above.

Registered
I use classic view on my phone and have never had an issue with ads.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts